SAN ANTONIO, TEXAS
WE WILL ADD THE JV AND FRESHMAN FOOTBALL SCHEDULES SOON!!
Athletic Director/Head Coach
Fax: (210) 650-1128
Pictures provided by Mr. Charlie Eller and Ben Cook
The Brahma Football Team finished up their Brahmalympics competition. The semester long event has the boys compete in athletic events as well as academics, citizenship, and community service. The final event was a relay competition that was held on Tuesday. Everyone had a great time and enjoyed the competition. Thank you to all our young men for working hard to become the best they can be!
Strength and Conditioning Camp
June 11 – July 29
Camp runs Monday – Thursday
11:00 a.m. – 12:30 p.m.
July 30 – Aug 2
8:30 a.m. – 11:30a.m.
Mandatory Football Practice
Begins Aug. 6th – Schedules and details to come
Varsity Football Season Tickets
RETURNING season ticket package buyers will have an exclusive window to purchase tickets starting May 5th and ending May 20th.
All other buyers will be able to purchase a season ticket package starting May 21st and ending August 19th.
After August 19th, buyers will be able to purchase a single game tickets only.
High Schools will sell only general admission and student tickets.
All tickets can be printed and mailed (for an additional fee) or delivered as e-tickets via email.
Season tickets are $40 + surcharge. The surcharge only applies to credit card purchases.
Season Ticket Renewal Instructions
Your renewal access code is made up using the first letter of your first name, your last name, and the year. If your name was Bob Smith your renewal access code would be BSMITH2018.
Follow these steps to renew your season tickets:
1. Find the renewal link for your high school in the list below.
2. On the Season Ticket page for your high school, Click the "Find Tickets" button to proceed to seat selection. Enter your renewal access code above the seating layout and then click on your section. In the box that pops up, click the "Find Seats" button.
3. When the seats in your section appear find your seats and click on the ones you want to renew. For each seat you click on you'll need to click the "Select" button to confirm the seat and pricing.
4. Once you have selected all of the seats that you want to renew, select your preferred delivery method. If you choose E-Ticket, your tickets will arrive by email and you can print them out at home. If you choose Mail, for a small charge, your tickets will arrive by US Mail. Click the "Checkout" button to continue.
5. On the checkout page you can confirm your order and enter your payment information. Once you have verified your order and the amount of the charge, click the "Place Order" button at the bottom of the page.
6. You're all done! You'll receive a confirmation of your purchase via email.
Season ticket orders delivered by US Mail will arrive approximately 4 weeks after season ticket sales end.
Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions. Thank you for your support of North East ISD athletics!